New Pebble SmartWatch Firmware Brings Improved Notification UI, Set Time UI
Pebble has announced a new version of PebbleOS for its SmartWatch that brings an improved Notification UI, Set Time UI, and more.
What's New in PebbleOS v1.11:
● Improved Notification UI
● Allows multiple notifications to be viewed if they arrive within a short time frame
● Improved Set Time UI
● Added the option of showing your current speed (as oppossed to your pace) in the RunKeeper application.
● Swapped next and previous track buttons in the music application.
● Added the Simplicity watchface.
● Removed the Fuzzy Time watchface (it is available through the watchapp library).
● Fixed a few issues where the bluetooth module would consume too much power.
● Fixed an issue where rounded rects drawn with graphics_fill_rect did not handle being clipped properly.
● Sped up text rendering when some of the text layer is clipped off the screen.
● Fixed a bug where the vibrating motor would get stuck on.
● Fixed a crash when changing windows, most commonly seen in the set time and set alarm UIs.
● Fixed an issue where SMS messages on iOS would be incorrectly shown as an email with a very long subject line.
More details at the link below. You can purchase the Pebble smart watch here for $150.