Tweetbot for Mac Gets New Media Timeline, New Look for Tweet Detail
Tweetbot for Mac has been updated with a new media timeline, a new look for Tweet detail, profile cover image support, and more.
Tweetbot is a full-featured Mac OS X Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds & animation, or features like multiple timelines & column views, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.
◆ Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
◆ Multiple Windows and Columns. Display timelines from different accounts side by side.
◆ Notification Center Support.
◆ Beautiful Retina graphics.
◆ Mute filters lets you block messages from users without unfollowing them. You can also mute hashtags and specific keywords.
◆ Sync timeline position, direct message read statuses and mute filters between your Mac, iPhone and iPad via iCloud.
◆ Support for multiple services like Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, CloudApp and Droplr.
◆ Save drafts, add locations and POI's, attach photos/videos, manage your lists, and much more.
What's New In This Version:
- New media timeline. Type command f and switch to the media view (next to the search box).
- New look for Tweet detail including retweet and favorite counts.
- Profile Cover Image support.
- Double clicking titlebar above a profile view will scroll profile back to top. Double clicking again will scroll their timeline/mentions/faves to the top.
- Fixed issues with unread items obscuring notification/error messages and attached post windows.
- Fixed issue where you text was still editable after you'd sent a tweet.
- Various other bug fixes.
You can purchase Tweetbot for Twitter from the App Store for $19.99.