Microsoft Releases SkyDrive Pro App for Office 365 Subscribers
Microsoft has released a SkyDrive Pro iOS app for Office 365 subscribers.
If you’re storing your files on SkyDrive Pro, they are just a tap away with this app. Easily view and share your files on your iPhone and iPad. Upload your documents and access them across all of your devices. You will get all of the security and tools that SharePoint offers to help you be more productive at work.
If you are not sure whether you have a SkyDrive Pro site speak with your organization admin or IT department. You should be able to access the account in the browser using your Organizational ID. This is not the same thing as your SkyDrive. SkyDrive Pro is for your work files while SkyDrive is for all of your personal files. If you’re looking for storage for your personal files, please check out the SkyDrive for iOS app.
• Browse through all of your SkyDrive Pro files
• Access your most recently used files
• Share your files with your colleagues
• Select files to access when you’re offline
• Add more files to SkyDrive Pro from your device
• Open documents, photos, and videos
• Upload files from other iOS apps to SkyDrive Pro
You can download SkyDrive Pro for Office 365 subscribers from the App Store for free.