Samsung Releases Samsung Wallet, Its 'Passbook' App for Android
Samsung has released Samsung Wallet, a new app that brings Passbook functionality to its Android devices. As you can see here, the app also looks a lot like Apple's Passbook.
Samsung Wallet is a one-stop destination for your boarding passes, membership cards, coupons, and event tickets. Start adding Tickets from applications you love! Look for ‘Load to Samsung Wallet’ button within your favorite application, press it, and you are set.
- Optimized for HD and Full-HD Samsung devices
- Store and manage tickets, coupons, mobile boarding passes and membership cards in one convenient place
- Offers 5 default categories for easy management of Tickets. You can also add categories for more personalization.
- Customizable time and location-based reminders to show the Tickets at the right time and place.
- Synchronize all your Tickets to multiple devices using Samsung account
- Receive and store Co-marketing offers
- Create your own tickets manually by using ‘Create my ticket’ feature
- Discover grocery coupons and digitally save them to loyalty card of participating groceries
- Mobile devices
. Galaxy S3
. Galaxy S4
. Galaxy Note 1
. Galaxy Note 2