The report also found that 20% of iPhone customers over the past year had switched from Android; whereas, only 7% of Samsung buyers had switched from the iPhone.
● 42% of Apple's U.S. customers between July 2012 and June 2013 were upgrading from another iPhone
● 43% of Samsung's customers had previously owned an Android phone, but not necessarily one made by Samsung
● Samsung drew more first-time smartphone buyers upgrading from so-called feature phones (37%) than Apple did (26%)
● Among buyers who switched brands, Apple took three times as many from Samsung (33%) as Samsung took from Apple (11%)
● Among switchers, Samsung drew more customers from HTC, Motorola (GOOG), and Nokia (NOK), while Apple drew more from Blackberry (BBRY)
Check out the charts below for more details...