Pulse App Gets Redesigned Discovery Experience
Pulse has been updated with a fully redesigned experience to discover new publications, channels, and influencers.
Pulse is an elegant newsreader that brings all your favorite sources to one beautiful, streamlined interface. Winner of the Apple Design Award, Pulse allows you to experience your go-to blogs, newspapers, social networks, magazines, and more in a fresh and fun new way.
- All your content, one seamless experience. Easily add thousands of sources, from major publications to blogs and beyond.
- Integrate your favorite networks. Not only can you directly import your Reader rss feeds, you can also add social networks like Instagram, Flickr, Youtube, Facebook, and Tumblr.
- No Internet? No problem. Pulse loads the stories you read so they’re ready when (and where) you are.
- Save stories as you browse. Collect your favorite stories to read later on Pulse, or send them to Pocket, Evernote, Instapaper, or Readability.
- Sync your sources. A Pulse account ensures that your sources are available on all your devices.
- Access all LinkedIn Influencers and Channels on Pulse.
- Discover exciting new content with Pulse’s comprehensive catalog. Pulse features new and noteworthy publishers each week.
What's New In This Version:
- Fully redesigned experience to discover new publications, channels and influencers
- Lightning fast search to find sources you want to read
- Preview a source before adding it to Pulse
You can download Pulse from the App Store for free.