Pulse is an elegant newsreader that brings all your favorite sources to one beautiful, streamlined interface. Winner of the Apple Design Award, Pulse allows you to experience your go-to blogs, newspapers, social networks, magazines, and more in a fresh and fun new way.
- All your content, one seamless experience. Easily add thousands of sources, from major publications to blogs and beyond.
- Integrate your favorite networks. Not only can you directly import your Reader rss feeds, you can also add social networks like Instagram, Flickr, Youtube, Facebook, and Tumblr.
- No Internet? No problem. Pulse loads the stories you read so they’re ready when (and where) you are.
- Save stories as you browse. Collect your favorite stories to read later on Pulse, or send them to Pocket, Evernote, Instapaper, or Readability.
- Sync your sources. A Pulse account ensures that your sources are available on all your devices.
- Access all LinkedIn Influencers and Channels on Pulse.
- Discover exciting new content with Pulse’s comprehensive catalog. Pulse features new and noteworthy publishers each week.
What's New In This Version:
- Fully redesigned experience to discover new publications, channels and influencers
- Lightning fast search to find sources you want to read
- Preview a source before adding it to Pulse
You can download Pulse from the App Store for free.