Before Shopify POS, merchants who wanted to run an online store as well as a brick-and-mortar retail store had to keep track of two sets of inventories, two product catalogs, and two payment systems. Shopify POS uses the same easy-to-use online store management system as its ecommerce platform, allowing merchants to manage all aspects of their business from one place. They can add a product or update inventory on one side of the system, and it is instantly updated across the board – creating an organized, seamless integration between selling online and selling in-store.
● Mobile credit card processing: The Shopify card reader lets merchants take their store on the road. With a card reader plugged into an iPad, orders can be taken and payment is accepted from anywhere.
● One payment solution: Shopify’s groundbreaking payment system lets merchants instantly process credit cards both online and in-store. Shopify charges low credit card rates, offers no fees for processing American Express or international credit cards, and no fees for included PCI Compliance protections.
● Complete hardware kit: The Shopify Hardware Kit includes a top-of-the-line receipt printer, cash drawer and credit card reader.
● Analytics and reporting: Merchants can clearly track information on sales, customers, visitors, and more from both sides of their business using their Shopify dashboard.
● Email receipts: Shopify POS lets store owners choose between printing an order receipt, or instantly sending a beautiful, customized version to customers through email.
You can download Shopify POS from the App Store for free. A complete hardware kit that includes everything but the iPad costs $499. Transaction fees vary based on your plan. More details can be found at the link below.
Read More [App Store] [via Desire This]