The original and most popular handwriting app for iPad. Penultimate gives you the natural experience of writing on paper, with the added power and availability of Evernote. Take notes, keep sketches, or share your next breakthrough idea -- in the office, on the go, or at home on the sofa.
THE EXPERIENCE OF INK AND PAPER, MADE BETTER
Your handwriting and drawings look spectacular in black or color gel ink on your choice of three different photorealistic paper styles, or import any image to create your own personalized paper. Our inking technology produces pen strokes that look better than real ones, and the automatic Wrist Protection mode prevents stray marks from appearing on a page for writers of all grips.
ESSENTIAL. EASY TO USE. BEAUTIFUL.
As part of the Evernote family of products, Penultimate will quickly become one of the core productivity apps on your iPad. Every Penultimate note is synced to your Evernote account automatically, and every detail of the user interface has been designed and refined to be simple and intuitive with no complicated or cluttered settings.
REMEMBER EVERYTHING WITH EVERNOTE
Store your Penultimate notes in notebooks, separated by topic, project, or category. Penultimate can manage as many notebooks as you can create, then sync them directly with your Evernote account, where you can view, search and share them across all of your devices.
FIND ANYTHING FAST, EVEN HANDWRITTEN TEXT
You can search through your handwritten text within the app, or browse quickly through all pages. View your list of notebooks as a carousel or sort and scroll in a fast grid view. Penultimate also allows you to insert, delete, duplicate, and reorganize pages within and between notebooks.
SHARE YOUR PENULTIMATE NOTES
Send single page images or full notebooks in PDF format to friends and colleagues for easy feedback and collaboration.
MORE WITH PREMIUM
Penultimate is free to download and use. Evernote Premium adds great features across all of the Evernote applications. In Penultimate, Passcode Lock and unlimited Paper Shop access are included. Premium is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Two subscription options:
◦ Evernote Premium monthly for $5
◦ Evernote Premium annually for $45
What's New In This Version:
• Zoom: Pinch to zoom in and write anywhere on the page. Swipe with two fingers to move around, and flick left with two fingers to move to a new line. Pinch out to return to full screen view
• Drift: When zoomed, the page will scroll as you write, automatically adjusting to match your speed. (Use the anchor button to pause the scrolling.)
• Smart Wrist Protection: Improved wrist protection to support any writing style
• The Finest Stylus: Use Penultimate with the new Jot Script Evernote Edition stylus by Adonit. This active stylus with its 1.9mm tip was co-designed by Evernote and Adonit to give you the most pen-like digital writing experience possible.
You can download Penultimate from the App Store for free.