Tweetbot is a full-featured Mac OS X Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds & animation, or features like multiple timelines & column views, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.
◆ Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
◆ Multiple Windows and Columns. Display timelines from different accounts side by side.
◆ Notification Center Support.
◆ Beautiful Retina graphics.
◆ Mute filters lets you block messages from users without unfollowing them. You can also mute hashtags and specific keywords.
◆ Sync timeline position, direct message read statuses and mute filters between your Mac, iPhone and iPad via iCloud.
◆ Support for multiple services like Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, CloudApp and Droplr.
◆ Save drafts, add locations and POI's, attach photos/videos, manage your lists, and much more.
What's New In This Version:
- Smoother Scrolling (10.9 only)
- You can now reply to tweets/DMs from the notification itself (10.9 only)
- Lists and saved searches now refresh every 2 minutes instead of 4
- Fixed the issue where you'd see 'Please enable wifi' when fetching your location while composing a tweet
- Fixed the issue where searching your timeline, then scrolling to top then dismissing search field could move your timeline to the top
- Fixed a potential issue where app could hang when using secondary windows
- Fixed a few issues on 10.7
- Various bug fixes and improvements for 10.9
You can purchase Tweetbot for Twitter from the App Store for $19.99.