The Sharp 32" PN-K321 - 4K Ultra HD LED Monitor features a 32-inch class (31.5-inch diagonal) screen size, 3840 x 2160 high definition resolution and energy efficient edge-lit LED backlight.
This super-high resolution display allows you to view the content of four full HD screens on a single seamless display. It also features IGZO technology, which supports increased pixel transparency and reduced current leakage, thereby making the monitor more energy efficient.
● 32-inch class (31.5-inch diagonal) screen size
● Ultra-high definition LED display
● 1.07-billion colour palette
● 350 cd/m2 brightness; 800:1 contrast ratio
● Built-in 2W per channel stereo audio system
● Landscape- and portrait-mode compatible
● View the content of four full HD screens on a single seamless display
Customers who are planning to purchase Apple's new Mac Pro will be able to use this device with the professional desktop. The monitor accepts DisplayPort input; however, you'll need an adapter from Mini-DisplayPort. In the U.K. the price is set at £3,499.00.
It's unclear if Apple plans to make the Sharp monitor available in the U.S. or when it will release a 4K monitor of its own. Please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for updates.
Read More [via Kevin]