Meet the hue app. The amazing way to control every Philips hue bulb in your home. All in the palm of your hand. It makes the light switch look like it came from the Dark Ages. With hue, you’ll see light in a whole new way. It lets you play with tone, contrast and colour to create any lighting mood you could dream of. It’s clever, intuitive and connected. It‘s so much more than just a light bulb.
- Can a light bring back your fondest memories? hue can.
Choose your favourite holiday photos from your library and use the colour picker to recreate the ambience of that safari sunset, island paradise or snow-capped vista.
- Can a light be a better guard dog than your guard dog? hue can.
Turn your lights on or off remotely using your iPhone or iPad. Even set the lights to come on automatically, just before you return home.
- Can a light help you get better grades? hue can.
Use the ‘CONCENTRATE’ Light Recipe to help you pay attention and stay focused for longer.
- Can a light help you unwind after a long, hard day? hue can.
The ‘RELAX’ Light Recipe sets your lights to a specific yellow-white tone, scientifically proven to have a calming effect.
What's New In This Version:
Introducing the new look hue app:
● New iOS 7 style design
● Added sidebar navigation to make functionality easier to find
● Added introduction demo
● Lights can now be reordered from the app settings
● Save current status of lights as a scene from light control
● Added sidebar notifications
You can download Philips Hue from the App Store for free.