If you are running iOS 7 you will see a new design. Those on iOS 6 will still have the previous design; however, new features are present in both versions.
Tapping the account button at the top left will let you sign in with your iClarified Account (you can register for one here). Once signed in you can use your account for posting comments and for article saving. The articles you save while logged in will be saved to your account and thus accessible from any of your devices.
The official iClarified app is the best source for the latest Apple news. It also offers clear and precise tutorials to help you use your Mac and other Apple devices.
● Read the Most Recent/Trending Apple News
● Get Help From Detailed Apple Tutorials
● Save News/Tutorials for Offline Reading
● Get Updates Via Push Notification
● Comment on Your Favorite Articles
● Search for Topics of Interest
● Share Via Email, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and Facebook
● Pull Down to Refresh Article List
● Full iOS Multitasking Support
● Automatically Loads New Articles When Opened
● Retina Display Support
● Swipe Left/Right on an article to move to the next or previous article.
What's New In This Version:
● New iOS 7 Design
● Preliminary iPad Support (Landscape)
● Universal Binary
● iClarified Account Login
● Saved Articles Now Synced Across Devices Via iClarified Account
● Much Faster Push Notifications
You can download iClarified from the App Store for free. Thanks for your patience and support and thanks to EvilPenguin for his hard work. We hope you enjoy it. Please leave suggestions in the comments!
Download or Update Now