The device connects to a smartphone or a tablet via Bluetooth Smart (Low Energy), and offers flight stability worthy of professional drones thanks to numerous sensors and autopilot capabilities.
Its ultra-compact and light-weight design, combined with the power of its engines, allows the Parrot Minidrone to fly at high speeds and perform high-precision acrobatics. Attach two ultra-light wheels to the Minidrone structure and it can climb along a wall or move across the ceiling before taking off again into mid-air.
• Amazing high speed flying
• Indoor wheels to roll on the floor or the ceiling
• Super sophisticated stabilization system
• Robust design
• Piloting mode designed for beginners
• Bluetooth Smart technology
The Parrot MiniDrone will be available this year. Pricing has yet to be announced.
[via Desire This]