After being robbed at gunpoint at his home during Summer 2011, Seth Froom created the idea for the Yellow Jacket Stun Gun case, a personal protection device suited for your smartphone. Froom is the visionary behind Yellow Jacket and currently serves at the CTO. Although he wears many hats, his focus is developing new concepts, taking them through the research and development phase, and eventually preparing them for the sales and distribution team. Froom attended Louisiana State University, focusing on Engineering Principles and served in the U.S. Army as a MP (Military Police).
iPhone 5/5s Case Features:
● Ambidextrous triggers: Equipped left and right-handed triggers, allow consumers to quickly deploy
their personal protection device from either hand.
● Dual safety mechanism: A swiveling electrode cap and safety switch protects users from accidentally discharging.
● Detachable stun gun pack: A removable stun gun pack provides users the flexibility to attach or detach the stun gun pack, depending on their environment.
● LED battery indicators: Five LED power lights indicate the current battery level and notify users when it is charging and when it is fully charged.
● TPE protective case: The TPE soft plastic protects the phone from damage caused by drops and daily wear and tear.
● Twice the power: Packing a 1,800-mAh rechargeable lithium polymer battery, the Yellow Jacket provides double the battery life
● Increase Amperage/Voltage: Includes a 30 percent increase in stun gun voltage and amperage
● New Colors: Green, Blue and Grey
The Yellow Jacket iPhone 5/5S Stun Gun Case is available to pre-order for $149.99 and will ship in February/March. There is also a version available now for the iPhone 4/4S.
Read More [via Desire This]