JellyLock is a lock screen app launcher, that is super convenient to use. Drag a grabber to your favorite application to launch it without unlocking your device first. Assign up to 5 shortcuts, that optionally display badges counting missed notifications. It features an option, allowing you to access your favorite apps without the need to enter your passcode. You can also change the circle size, color and alpha in Settings.
The latest version lets you do all of the following (more planned):
● Assign up to 5 app shortcuts
● Optionally disable pass code skipping (see below)
● Disable the default unlock method (You won't be able to simply swipe to unlock without the grabber)
● Hide the default camera icon
● Disable badges (enabled by default)
● Disable the background blurring (enabled by default)
● Change the circle color (default is transparent, as seen in the screenshots above)
● Change the circle size
● Change the opacity
JellyLock7 supports all iPhones and iPads running on iOS 7.0.X. You can download it from Cydia for free in the BigBoss repo. You can also donate to the developer via the app's settings.