This morning we received from an anonymous tipster the picture below, where the back of the box from the unannounced Samsung Galaxy S5 is shown. It is clearly seen that the packaging is made of the same material as the Galaxy S4 and Note 3, which is made of fully recyclable products. More interesting are the specifications shown on the back, which is somewhat different from the latest rumors.
According to the image, the specs for the device are as follows:
● LTE: LTE Cat4 150 Mbps DL, 50 Mbps UL
● CPU: 2.5GHz Quad Core Processor
● Display: 133.3 mm (5.25") QHD Super AMOLED
● Video: Full HD (1080p) Playback & Recording
● Camera: 20MP AF Camera + 2MP Front
● GPS: GPS/GLONASS
● RAM: 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
● Battery: 3,000mAh Battery
● Smart Remote: Smart Remote (Universal Remote Control)
Of course, the authenticity of this photo is unknown; however, it appears likely that Samsung will officially unveil the Galaxy S5 on February 24th.
Read More [via BGR]