The 10.9.2 update is recommended for all OS X Mavericks users and contains improvements to the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac.
● Adds the ability to make and receive FaceTime audio calls
● Adds call waiting support for FaceTime audio and video calls
● Adds the ability to block incoming iMessages from individual senders
● Improves the accuracy of unread counts in Mail
● Resolves an issue that prevented Mail from receiving new messages from certain providers
● Improves AutoFill compatibility in Safari
● Fixes an issue that may cause audio distortion on certain Macs
● Improves reliability when connecting to a file server using SMB2
● Fixes an issue that may cause VPN connections to disconnect
● Improves VoiceOver navigation in Mail and Finder
For detailed information about this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT6114
For detailed information about the security content of this update, please visit:
You can get the update by choosing Software Update from the Apple menu at the top left of your screen. Considering the severity of the SSL vulnerability we strongly recommend you update now. If you don't know how, here are instructions on How to Update Your Mac's Operating System to the Latest Version of OS X.