Instapaper is the simplest way to save and store articles for reading: offline, on-the-go, anytime, anywhere, perfectly formatted. Instapaper for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch provides a mobile-optimized Text view that makes reading Internet content a clean and uncluttered experience.
Instapaper Core Features:
- Save most web pages as text only, stripping away the full-sized layout to optimize for the iPhone and iPad screens.
- Store up to 500 articles on your iPhone or iPad, and store unlimited articles on the Instapaper website.
- Read offline, even on airplanes, subways, on elevators, or on Wi-Fi-only devices away from Internet connections.
- Send to Instapaper from 150 other iPhone and iPad apps.
- Adjustable fonts, text sizes, line spacing, and margins
- Dark mode and brightness control for night reading
- Automatic Dark and Sepia Mode switching for sunset times in your location
- Sort your list of unread items by popularity, date, article length, and shuffle
- Filter your list of unread items by reading time
- Folders for organization
- Dictionary and Wikipedia lookups
- Tilt scrolling, page-flipping
- Share via email, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, Pinboard, Evernote, or other supported apps
- Rotation lock
- Preview links in the built-in browser without leaving the app
- Full-text search for articles in your account
- Send to Kindle functionality
- Use third-party apps that plug into the Instapaper API
- Additional functionality on the Instapaper website
Instapaper offers three subscription options:
- 3 month subscription for $2.99
- 6 month subscription for $5.99
- 1 year subscription for $11.99
What's New In This Version:
* Instapaper Daily integration
* Send to Kindle functionality (subscriber only)
* Autorenewable subscriptions
* Improved AirPlay integration
* Fix back gestures with pagination enabled
* Other minor enhancements
You can purchase Instapaper from the App Store for $3.99.