TRACK YOUR RUNS AND RIDES WITH GPS
• View your activity map as you record
• Get key stats like distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned
• Collect heart rate, power and cadence data from ANT+ and Bluetooth LE sensors
CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS
• Set personal records and see how you stack up against friends, locals and pros
• Join monthly Challenges designed to push you further
• Find your friends and motivate them with kudos and and comments
• Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter
• Share Instagram photos from your activities on your Strava profile
FIND PLACES TO RUN AND RIDE
• Explore the most popular segments anywhere you go
Strava Premium is available for $5.99/month or $59.99/year.
• Filtered leaderboards by age and weight to see where you stack up
• Train more effectively with detailed heart rate analysis and see your Suffer Score
• Get your performance results immediately after completing a segment
• See which of your friends are currently out riding or running
• Stay on top of your game throughout the year with indoor training videos
• Visualize your training with Power Zone and Pace Distribution analysis
• Access to exclusive Premium gear, Shop discounts, and extra rewards all year
• These Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
What's New In This Version:
Strava has been redesigned and is now more social than ever.
Introducing our brand new Activity Feed: You will now be able to see more about your friends’ activities, including their Instagram photos and route map. We’ve also made it easier to give kudos and comments right from the Activity Feed.
Share your photos: Link your Instagram account and share photos from your activities on your Strava profile.
Keep tabs on your gear: Specify the shoes or bike you’re using for each activity and stay on top of mileage and wear on your gear.
Real-time Segments - now featuring live updates: New audio announcements will let you know when you’re starting a segment and when you’re at the halfway mark so you can perform at your best.
Now available in Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Traditional Chinese (in addition to English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish).
You can download Strava Running and Cycling from the App Store for free.