The free version of RoomScan lets you scan walls to get the dimensions of a room; whereas, the pro version lets you add doors as you walk around and connect rooms together to create a floor plan.
• The floor plan appears in seconds, with approximate wall lengths and floor area.
• RoomScan can draw floor plans of L-shaped and complex rooms just as easily as small rectangular rooms.
• Measurements are estimated to the nearest 10cm (or half a foot if using feet).
• For super-accurate instant floor plans, use RoomScan in conjunction with a laser measure. Just tap a wall on the finished floor plan and input your measurement. RoomScan intelligently combines its own measurements with yours to create a perfect plan.
• Add doors as you walk around the room - no need to "drag and drop" them on later (RoomScan Pro only).
• Rooms are automatically connected together to create a plan of the whole floor (RoomScan Pro only).
• Choose your own custom floor plan colours (RoomScan Pro only).
• Measurements are available in metric, feet & inches and East Asian units (坪 / つぼ / 평).
You can download RoomScan from the App Store for free or get the pro version for $4.99.
Take a look at the video demos below!