Over 12 million people use Pocket to easily save articles, videos and more for later. With Pocket, all of your content goes to one place, so you can view it anytime, on any device. You don’t even need an Internet connection.
WHAT CAN I SAVE?
Save articles, videos, recipes, and webpages you find online or from your favorite apps.
VIEW EVERYWHERE, EVEN OFFLINE
If it’s in Pocket, it’s on your phone, tablet or computer, even when you’re offline. Perfect for commutes, travel, and curling up on your couch.
BETTER VIEWING EXPERIENCE
See your saved items in a simple, easy-to-view layout that improves the viewing experience of any page.
Access what you’ve saved offline. Set up Pocket to only download when connected to Wi-Fi to reduce data usage.
USE WITH YOUR FAVORITE APPS AND SITES
Whether you’re browsing online or on-the-go with your favorite apps, Pocket lets you save great content wherever you find it. After you’re done reading, send the articles and videos you love to another friend’s Pocket, or share to Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, or Email.
Save as much as you want, Pocket will highlight the best and most relevant content in your list.
What's New In This Version:
Introducing Pocket Premium! For a more powerful Pocket experience, upgrade to Pocket Premium. Features include:
● Permanent Library: Pocket automatically keeps a permanent copy of what you save so it’s always accessible, even if it disappears from the web.
● Powerful Search: Find exactly what you’re looking for by searching full-text, topics, tags, authors, and more.
● Suggested Tags: Pocket delivers personalized tag suggestions anytime you edit tags. They can be applied with a single tap, so you no longer need to type, remember, or search for tags you’ve already used.
Plus, new for all users:
- Improved Tags screen
- Tag while reading in Article and Web View
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
You can download Pocket from the App Store for free.