See something that sparks an idea? Use Skitch to snap it, mark it up with simple tools, and send it on in an instant. Your bold ideas stand out even brighter with Skitch.
● FOR FUN: Mark up photos of silly, cool, or inspiring things you see and share them via social, email, SMS, and more.
● FOR HOME: Annotate photos of your backyard to plan out your vegetable garden.
● FOR SCHOOL: Share a diagram of the earth’s layers and have students label it with you
● FOR EVENTS: Capture a map, mark it up, and share it with your friends to show them where you'll be.
● FOR WORK: Open a PDF and highlight changes to skip the lengthy, confusing email chains and give clear feedback.
*Skitch’s PDF Markup feature requires either an in-app purchase or an Evernote Premium account.
What's New In This Version:
- New swipable design for starting new Skitch markups
- Swipe between Photo, Camera, Web, Maps, PDF, Drawing, and more.
- Saving and Sharing from Evernote has gotten better! Now you can pick a notebook to save to or get a share link by saving and sharing from your account.
- Evernote related favorites will show the notebook name and an icon to make it easy to tell which ones save to a Notebook and which ones save & share.
- PDFs can be shared via social services. If you have an Evernote account and you try and share to Twitter or Facebook, then Skitch will automatically save the annotated PDF to Evernote and return a share link to use.
- Improved the toolbar when annotating images. Crop is easier to access, and the overall look is much nicer.
- Lots more tweaks and bug fixes.
You can download Skitch from the App Store for free.