Those who upload many pictures and videos will be happy to know that the update improves upload speeds and brings other bug fixes/performance improvements.
Get started with Google Drive for free and have all your files within reach from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. All your files in Drive – like your videos, photos, and documents – are backed up safely so you can’t lose them. Easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
• View documents, PDFs, photos, videos, and more
• Search for files by name and content
• Easily share files and folders with others
• Set sharing permissions to view, comment, or edit
• Quickly access recent files
• See file details and activity
• Enable viewing of files offline
What's New In This Version:
• Incoming view: see files that have been shared with you as they arrive
• Activity stream: view changes to files and folders made by you and others from the details panel
• Set files or folders so anyone with a link can view, comment, or edit
• Faster uploading of pictures and videos
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
You can download Google Drive - free online storage from Google from the App Store for free.