Track your pace, measure workout distance, chart weight loss, crush training goals and more with LifeHacker’s 2012 Best Running App! RunKeeper is the simplest way to improve fitness, whether you’re just deciding to get off the couch for a 5k, biking every day, or deep into marathon training.
What's New In This Version:
▪ Support for new languages: You can now use everything from Goals and Training to audio Coaching in Simplified Chinese and Korean
▪ Now you can review and adjust what your shared RunKeeper activity will look like before posting to Facebook and Twitter
▪ After completing an activity, you now go straight to the activity Feed where you can view your completed activity along with those of your friends and family.
▪ We made it even easier to find your friends and family using RunKeeper and quickly add them to your fitness network.
▪ Goal Coach is now equipped with progress notifications to help you stay on track and hit your goals. [For Elite users only]
You can download RunKeeper from the App Store for free.