How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your iPhone 2G on OS 3.1.3 Using PwnageTool (Mac)

How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your iPhone 2G on OS 3.1.3 Using PwnageTool (Mac)

iTwe4kz - November 27, 2014 at 2:12am
For those users that are planning to Jailbreak on OS 3.1.3 then I recommend adding this Cydia Source into Cydia after you jailbreak so you don't have to manually input all the Cydia Sources manually. This will automatically add all the best Cydia Sources and give you access to all the best Cydia Tweaks, Themes and Apps for FREE with just a push of a button. Follow the steps below. 1. Open Cydia 2. Tap Sources 3. Tap Edit 4. Tap Add 5. Type this url in the box (cydiasource,n e t) without the spaces and switch coma for a dot in the url. 6. Tap "Add Source" 7. Install the package labelled "All Sources". This will give you all the best Cydia Sources to have access to all the best Tweaks, Apps and Themes for FREE..
Atif - September 19, 2014 at 6:44am
Great jailbreak iphone tool to see here thanks http://www.iphoneosunlockguide.com
Vik - March 30, 2014 at 4:12am
Dear iClarified, Thank you for your clear and easy, step by step process to jailbreak the iphone 2g. I have my one from say 6 years ago, and now its working after be left for 2-3 years. And I can give it to somebody to use. Many thanks
pertergg99 - March 4, 2014 at 4:39pm
want to unlock ATT devices?, you can check out attiphoneunlocking for good services
itaymn - March 18, 2013 at 6:48pm
http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ try this one, I unlocked my phone on very very fast (about 6 hours total) and cheap, now i can update to any version without having to worry that my phone will be locked ever again, it was the cheapest price that i found on the net only 9$
Indian Cuisines - January 18, 2013 at 10:02am
Thanks for sharing such a nice post regards…. http://hungrykya.nuvodev.com/
clematis - November 30, 2012 at 12:31pm
Can someone please post the bootloaders? The links doesn't work!
Jon - November 1, 2012 at 3:12pm
Thanks a lot for my new iPod!
Rei - September 14, 2012 at 10:01pm
Thank you so much! I can now use my iPhone 2G for an iPod :D
Web design india - July 12, 2012 at 3:25pm
Thanks for sharing such a nice post regards...