Designed for most devices with an Android 4.3 or later operating system, this Motorola Moto 360 00419NARTL smart watch enables easy operation via the 1.5" LCD touch screen and voice-activated design. The Bluetooth 4.0 technology simplifies pairing.
● Compatible with most devices with an Android 4.3 or later operating system - For wide-ranging use ● Bluetooth 4.0 technology- Enables wireless syncing to select devices for hassle-free connectivity.
● Voice activated - Allows you to use spoken commands to operate the smart watch via the built-in microphone.
● Vibration alert - Discreetly notifies you of important events.
● 1.5" backlit LCD touch screen - With 320 x 290 resolution and 205 ppi makes it easy to navigate features and provides easy-to-read visuals. Corning Gorilla Glass 3 construction offers durability, and the adjustable brightness allows custom use.
● Built-in optical heart rate monitor (PPG) - Helps you achieve or stay within your ideal heart rate range.
● Built-in pedometer - Measures the number of steps taken, so you can easily monitor your fitness progress throughout the day.
● Digital watch interface - Provides crisp, clear readouts of the time and date. Built-in alarm and calendar features help you stay on schedule.
● Waterproof up to 3.3' for up to 30 minutes - So you can safely wear the watch while swimming or engaging in other aquatic activities.
● Stainless-steel case and plastic case back - Offer durability. The adjustable-length Horween leather band and metal buckle closure deliver a secure, comfortable fit.
● Built-in lithium-ion battery pack - Provides long-lasting operation. The battery-strength indicator lets you know when the battery needs to be powered via the included dock and charger.
● Texas Instruments processor - Helps ensure fast, efficient performance.
What's In the Box:
● Motorola Moto 360 Smart Watch for Select Android Devices
● Lithium-ion battery pack
● Dock, charger
● Owner's manual
You can learn more about the device by watching the official demo.
Apple is expected to release its first smartwatch this year. Currently, a December release date is predicted.
Please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for updates.
Read More [via Samuel]