Safari 7.1 for OS X Mavericks requires OS X 10.9.4 and Safari 6.2 for OS X Mountain Lion requires OS X 10.8.5.
• Please test password and credit card AutoFill.
• Please test general website compatibility.
• Subpixel rendering is now on by default for all web content. Web sites or in-app web views with extremely tight design constraints may render differently.
• CSS object model getters will return fractional double values based on subpixel layout and rendering metrics instead of rounded integral values.
• Please test extension compatibility.
• Please test searching from the Smart Search Field with different search providers
New WebKit Features
• IndexedDB: The IndexedDB API allows web developers to store structured data for web applications that work online or require large amounts of data to be cached client side.
• CSS Shapes and Compositing: Using CSS, websites can now easily flow text around images and geometry shapes, and perform image compositing operations on DOM elements.
Developers can download the beta builds from the link below.