Say “hello” to the new Skype for iPhone. Remastered to put your conversations with the people who matter most at your fingertips. Stay in touch with free messaging, voice or video calls on Skype.
• Find all your friends and family in an instant - With over 300 million people using Skype, you’re bound to bump into someone you know.
• Talk with your fingers - No matter where you are, your friends are always available with free messaging.
• Call your world from Skype - Free voice and video calls let you talk to your heart’s content with all your friends and family on Skype.
• Low cost calls to mobiles and landlines too - Keep in touch, even if they’re not on Skype, with low cost calls to mobiles and landlines on the other side of town or the world.
• Share your favorite snaps - Take a great photo you want to share? Send it over Skype to friends and family and you won’t have to worry about email size limits or expensive MMS charges.
• Video messaging – Record life’s everyday moments and share them with the people who matter most, with free and unlimited video messaging over Skype.
• Chat with anyone, anywhere - Skype’s available on smartphones, tablets, Macs, PCs, and even TVs. Whatever your friends or family use, Skype is there. Simple.
What's New In This Version:
Start a group audio call from your iPhone.
• Turn a chat, an audio call or a video call into a group audio call with up to four people.
• Add (or remove) people to an existing call.
• New messages are now read out from anywhere in the app and reliability has also been improved.
• Delete recent conversations using the VoiceOver rotor.
You can download Skype for iPhone from the App Store for free.