Over the years, we've seen the iPhone evolve—and grow. It began as just the iPhone. Soon it learned how to 3G, it gained an S (it would lose and gain this every other year), and it even learned to read fingerprints. Years of hard work and dedication have made the iPhone into what it is today, the iPhone 6 Plus.
● Apple A8 processor with 64-bit architecture
● M8 second-generation motion coprocessor
● 16, 64, or 128 GB onboard storage capacity
● 5.5-inch 1920x1080 pixels (401 ppi) Retina HD display
● 8 MP iSight camera (with 1.5µ pixels, phase-detection autofocus, and optical image stabilization) and a 1.2 MP FaceTime camera
● Touch ID home button fingerprint sensor, barometer, 3-axis gyro, accelerometer, ambient light sensor
● 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi‑Fi + Bluetooth 4.0 + NFC + 20-band LTE
● The iPhone 6 Plus is identified by its model number: A1524.
● The battery is rated at 3.82 V and 11.1 Wh of energy, for a total of 2915 mAh
● Elpida 1 GB LPDDR3 RAM
● NXP 65V10 NFC module + Secure Element
Take a look at a few photos below or hit the link for more details and photos.