Create beautiful freeform vector illustrations wherever you are with Adobe Illustrator Draw. Draw combines all your favorite vector drawing tools and features from Adobe Ideas with a streamlined, modern interface. With the ability to draw perfect lines and shapes, and support for Adobe Ink and Slide, Touch Slide, and Adobe Shape CC, you can easily turn any idea or inspiration into a gorgeous drawing that can be edited on your desktop in Illustrator CC.
CAPTURE AND EXPLORE IDEAS ANYWHERE
• Draw with five expressive vector pens and an eraser.
• Customize drawing tools for opacity, size and color.
• Add complexity, depth, and dimension to your art with up to 10 drawing layers plus a photo layer for each drawing.
• Organize your drawings into projects that can be published to your Behance portfolio.
• Capture inspiring shapes with Adobe Shape CC — such as graffiti, type from vintage signs, even your own sketchbook — and bring those ideas into Draw as vector outlines that can be scaled, colored and filled.
• Integration with Creative Cloud libraries provides instant access to captured inspirations from Shape.
• Work with color themes captured with Adobe Color CC, choose from thousands of themes on the Adobe Color service.
• Use images from multiple sources — including royalty-free assets from Creative Cloud Market — for reference or as part of your composition.
• Import existing Adobe Ideas files into Draw to continue your creative work.
CREATE WITH PRECISION AND CONTROL
• Create perfect straight lines, beautiful geometric shapes, French curves, and more that can be scaled and traced, colored and filled.
• Draw with pressure-sensitive pens, including Adobe Ink, Adonit Jot Touch with Pixelpoint and Adonit Jot Touch 4.
• Easily work with whole or parts of your drawing using layer controls, including the ability to duplicate, merge, flip and scale, and define layer opacity.
TAKE YOUR WORK FURTHER
• Send drawings to your desktop as vector paths in Illustrator, or use them for reference and incorporate them into other designs in Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Post a work in progress from Draw to Behance and get feedback right inside Draw, or publish a finished project directly to your Behance portfolio.
• Drawings are always backed up and synced across devices using Creative Cloud.
You can download Adobe Illustrator Draw from the App Store for free.