Track your sleep, monitor your dreams, improve your bedtime habits & wake up better with Sleep Better from Runtastic! Sleep Better offers you a simple and engaging way to improve your sleep quality, whether you struggle to fall asleep, want to learn how your daytime activities influence your sleep efficiency or simply want some new alarm sounds to help you wake up feeling refreshed and ready to seize the day!
What’s more? Sleep Better is fully integrated with HealthKit, a highly customizable platform which allows health and fitness apps to work seamlessly together, and provides you with the ability to access & view all of your health and fitness data on one comprehensive dashboard. This means you can upload your sleep data to Apple Health (optional) and benefit from easier registration with HealthKit data.
Gain insight into your sleep, track moon phases, keep a dream diary and more using your iPhone:
- Track your sleep duration, cycles and efficiency with the simple tap of a button
- Make use of all tracking features, even when in airplane mode, by simply setting your device on your bed (next to your pillow)
- Develop a better understanding of your light sleep, deep sleep & time spent awake in bed, (when falling asleep or waking up in the morning)
- Use the Smart Alarm to wake up at the ideal time within your personalized Wake-Up Window
- Enjoy a variety of alarm sounds and snooze functionality for a perfect, personalized start to your day
- Enter daily habits & variables, such as caffeine consumption, exercise info, alcohol consumption and stress level, to determine the effects of these variables on your sleep quality
- Monitor moon phases
- Keep a dream diary to learn what you dream about most and what percentage of your dreams are good, bad or neutral
- Note your moods as part of your daily stats upon each wake up
- View sleep history - your personal tracking log - within a clean, modern app design, including daily stats and overviews for longer time periods (i.e. a selected week or month)
- Filter history taking daily variables into account to determine when you’re sleeping best
- Integration with Apple HealthKit
There are many sleep tracking apps on the market now that do not require extra hardware, including the most popular paid app -- 'Sleep Cycle' alarm clock; however, Sleep Better can be downloaded from the App Store for free.