How to Get the Apple Watch User Interface on Your iPhone

How to Get the Apple Watch User Interface on Your iPhone

Sathmina - November 28, 2015 at 12:41pm
the best english mag http://en-tipsntricks.blogspot.com/
sofiac - March 24, 2015 at 1:15pm
Feel free to uninstall it and shut up
itay - February 20, 2015 at 10:14am
http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ Great site for mobile phones factory unlocks (SIM Free) .
Rajiv - November 17, 2014 at 11:50am
Aeternum doesn't work on my iPhone 5S. I tried many times to respring it. I even tried reinstalling flip switch but no use until now.
iSucks - November 17, 2014 at 10:51pm
Feel free to uninstall it and shutup. lol
sUcks - February 20, 2015 at 11:50am
Do it!!
Toasty - November 17, 2014 at 11:23am
Gay. Not working for me. Think I'll go buy a Samsung....... Naaa F@ck that. Lol. I'll stick with my Gay iPhone. ;-)
Roasty - November 17, 2014 at 11:35am
straight! Perfect and lag free like ios always has been. Think I'll pass on bent over curved Samsung along with the worthless plastic junk. Screw the shit out of them. I'm not falling for the bi shit! Hanging with my straight iPhone :D
iProService - November 17, 2014 at 7:22am
Pointless but awesome at the same time. Totally worth the $3 from me. What would make it better is infinite scrolling.
Please help - November 16, 2014 at 4:06pm
Just want to know if iPhone 6 can be bought and used by a normal gender? My friend told me that they recently announced its gay product and it bent about 90 degree. So is it only for gays or normal gender also ? Please help me to confirm. Thank you so much.....
Help maintain your virginity - November 16, 2014 at 4:23pm
Your gay situation is what makes anything you see consider gay! It's used by any gender that understands a number one phone without those mislead claims like bending that many have said bends only if you sit with it wrong easily! My gf told me Apple announced the gay free phone and bend free mechanics. Competition does worse anyway and is made like it for a reason.
Vic - November 16, 2014 at 4:29pm
What the f*ck?
Roger Melly - November 16, 2014 at 4:47pm
Yes your girlfriend told me the same as she was stroking my pork sword with her tongue..
anon - November 16, 2014 at 7:51pm
Just another apple hater. Despite his presence it will never change how people see a smart phone thesedays and think its an iPhone. I still get kids that come up to me asking Is that the new iphone 6? u dont hear kids ask is that a new android phone
Stupid iSheep - November 16, 2014 at 8:43pm
Another stupid blind iSheep here. There is noting called android phone. Android is an OS. ROFL.
Neglected samsheep - November 16, 2014 at 9:16pm
another hallucinated samsheeps who doesn't understand the same thing they are even by who said what. First off he mentioned what people told him, not that he learned from them like you neglected fools, second, if you mention android phone, it could be any because it's what android phone, ios phone means iPhones so even if you said it like that, it's still obvious to tell, besides how else can you describe a phone you don't know if it's not iphone?
sonicowboy - November 16, 2014 at 9:52am
After installing the paid version of Aeternum on my iPhone 6 + it would not work either. Spend ages scouring the internet for some help. Then tried reinstalling "flipswitch" which is part of the download package. After this is worked straight away!!
Vic - November 15, 2014 at 4:17pm
Does anyone else have an outrageous amount of bugs on their 6 Plus? God damn, in so dissapointed in iOS 8. Steve jobs please rise from the dead.
TechnoGeek - November 17, 2014 at 1:59am
No, I suspect you didn't install the OS properly or may have had some issue during your OTA update (Pause during an update or restarted when it said not to). Restore your phone or verify that your personal computer is not the cause of your issues? I've heard issues from your USB to using some Chinese charging port to be the issue.
assface - November 15, 2014 at 2:57pm
Damit All I Want Is My Infinidock Back !!!!!!!