The outlet cover plate that charges everything USB - no silly hardwiring, just magic.
● Powerful 1-amp USB charger built into an outlet cover plate.
● Charges any USB device (phones, phablets, tablets, hotspots, etc.) and eliminates the need for bulky wall warts.
● Installs in seconds over any standard outlet in your home.
● There’s no wiring to mess with, and no batteries to sort out. Just bring a screwdriver and a good attitude.
● For renters, this solution provides convenient wall charging that can be taken with you when you move. If you move out, just pop the old cover back on.
The SnapPower Charger has been successfully funded on Kickstarter with $265,000 raised, exceeding its $35,000 goal. There are still 44 days left for you to pledge $14 to get one of the first units.
You can choose from a duplex or decor style plate and white, light almond, and ivory colors. Delivery is expected in August.
iPad users should note that the 1 amp charger built into the device is significantly less powerful than the 2.4 amp iPad charger from Apple. While it will still work, it will charge your tablet at a slower speed.