Get the news you need at a glance with The New York Times on Apple Watch.Catch up quickly with one-sentence stories crafted specially for the small screen. Receive alerts when big news breaks. Use Handoff to continue reading on your iPhone, or touch Save for Later to build a personal reading list.
iPhone App Features:
• Breaking news alerts: Get notified of major developing stories, and tailor alerts to topics of interest
• Morning briefings: Start your day with a tip sheet compiled by Times journalists
• Save articles to read later on any of your devices
• Today widget: Top headlines are always just a swipe away
• Pick up where you left off on another device with Handoff
• International edition: Global news and coverage from dozens of bureaus around the world
• Exclusive videos and award-winning photography
• Customize your list of favorite sections and blogs
The NYTimes iPhone app is free to download, and all users can access up to 10 free articles per month, from any section. Subscribers get full access to over 25 sections, plus unlimited access to NYTimes.com, with a Times Digital Subscription.
• Unlimited access to this app + NYTimes.com for $14.99 per month. Cancel anytime.
• All Digital Access (including the NYTimes apps for iPhone and iPad + NYTimes.com) for $34.99 per month. Cancel anytime.
• Times Premier (including All Digital Access) for $44.99 per month. Cancel anytime. Times Premier members also receive access to the Times Insider blog, TimesTalks videos, TBooks, special Times crosswords, complimentary access for family members and three gift subscriptions per year.
What's New In This Version:
Introducing NYTimes for Apple Watch and a whole new look for iPhone.
Get the news you need in a moment.
• When news breaks, Times alerts are delivered right to your wrist.
• When you want to catch up, swipe through short stories crafted specially for the small screen.
• Use Handoff to read more of any story on your iPhone. Or tap Save for Later to build a personal reading list.
Top Stories is now more urgent, more visual and more helpful.
• Story Groups put the news in context. Related articles, videos and interactive graphics are packaged together by Times editors.
• Our photography and videos cover the screen from edge to edge.
• Daily briefings prepare you for the day ahead. Look for them on weekday mornings at the top of the app.
• Breaking news alerts are linked directly to stories. Just swipe or tap an alert to read.
You can download NYTimes from the App Store for free.