djay turns your Apple Watch into an ultra-portable DJ system. Whether you’re mingling with guests or rocking out on the dance floor, djay allows you to leave the DJ booth without ever missing a beat again. You can browse your iTunes library, cue up and mix your favorite songs, all while controlling stunning audio effects, and loops in real-time - right from your wrist.
• iTunes music library integration
• Spotify integration (requires Spotify Premium and internet connection, FREE 7 day trial is available for djay 2 users)
• Audio FX: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher
• FX Expansion Packs powered by Sugar Bytes (over 30 additional audio effects available via In-App Purchase)
• Mixer, Tempo, Pitch-Bend, Filter and EQ controls
• Looping & Cue Points
• Colored HD Waveforms™
• Live Recording (iTunes only)
• Sampler with included sound packs by Snoop Dogg, DJ QBert, Milk & Sugar, and more
• Single Deck Mode
• Pre-Cueing with headphones (using Griffin DJ Cable or multi-channel audio interface)
• Advanced time-stretching (Key Lock)
• Key Detection and Matching (requires iPhone 5S or better)
• Automatic beat detection
• iCloud integration to sync metadata
• iTunes Store integration
• Support for Inter-App Audio and Audiobus
• Support for all major audio formats (no support for DRM protected songs)
• Support for AirPlay and Bluetooth devices
• Support for DJ MIDI Controllers: Pioneer DDJ-WeGO3, Vestax Spin 2, Mixdeck Quad, iDJ Live, iDJ Live II, ION iDJ 2 Go, Reloop Beatpad, Casio XW-J1, Philips M1X-DJ
What's New In This Version:
Introducing integration with Apple Watch: mix tracks right from your wrist!
- Introducing the all-new Gold Skin. Turn djay’s turntables GOLD with this stunning new theme (available via in-app purchase.
- Various bux fixes and improvements
You can download djay 2 for iPhone from the App Store free for a limited time.