"We want olloCase to embody the pure functionality of our olloclip photo lenses -- and to eliminate the need for moving parts, while still providing the style and protection consumers are looking for," said Patrick O'Neill, CEO and founder of olloclip. "This new case is a significant improvement over our previous version. It improves speed and removes any unnecessary obstacles between a user and the photos or videos they want to shoot."
● "olloclip-ready" - A seamless integration for use with olloclip lens systems.
● Grip lines recessed into rubberized shock-resistant bumpers allow for complete control when taking photos or simply browsing the web.
● Sturdy scratch-resistant back for added protection.
● A raised bezel keeps the screen from contacting flat surfaces.
The new olloCase works with all olloclip lenses for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, which include the:
● olloclip 4-IN-1 Photo Lens
● olloclip Telephoto + Wide-Angle + Circular Polarizing Photo Lens (CPL)
● olloclip Telephoto + Circular Polarizing Photo Lens
● olloclip Telephoto + Wide-Angle Photo Lens
● olloclip Macro 3-IN-1 Photo Lens
The new wearable olloclip photo lenses for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus feature premium coated ground glass optics and work with both the front and rear-facing cameras.
Pricing and Availability:
olloCase retails for $29.99 and is available for pre-order in two colors -- matte clear with dark gray bumper and matte smoke with black bumper.