Tinder is a fun way to connect with new and interesting people around you. Swipe right to Like or left to Pass on the people Tinder recommends. If someone likes you back, it’s a match! Chat with your matches and get to know them inside of Tinder.
How Tinder works:
1. Tinder shows you interesting people you should meet.
2. Swipe right to like and left to pass on each recommendation (your swipe is anonymous).
3. If you like someone, and they like you back, you're both notified that it's a match! You can chat with your matches inside of Tinder.
If you choose to unlock some new features with Tinder Plus, such as Passport (swipe anywhere in the world) and Rewind (bring back your last swipe), you can purchase optional Tinder Plus packages as an in-app purchase starting at $1.99/month.
What's New In This Version:
* Fixed a bug that caused some users to be stuck in a loop authenticating with Facebook.
- New Apple Watch app lets you chat with your matches.
- Revamped profiles to make them even more awesome
- Instagram integrated directly into your profile
- Expanded common friends - now see an extra degree of connectivity (If you’re friends with Kevin Bacon, it may crash the app)
- Bug fixes and improvements
You can download Tinder from the App Store for free.