Finally, an easy way to get all the photos of yourself trapped on your friends' phones. After events, celebrations, trips or just hanging out, it's no longer a hassle to collect all the photos you'll want to look back on. With Moments, you can quickly give your photos to friends and get their photos, too.
How It Works:
The app groups your photos based on who's in them and when they were taken. In one tap, you can sync your photos to the friends you choose. Then, friends can add their photos to the moment. Now, everyone has all the photos you took together!
Facebook Product Manager Will Ruben says, "Moments groups the photos on your phone based on when they were taken and, using facial recognition technology, which friends are in them. You can then privately sync those photos quickly and easily with specific friends, and they can choose to sync their photos with you as well. Now, you and your friends have all the photos you took together."
• Keep all your photos organized in one private place
• Sync multiple photos at once—no need to text or email individual photos
• Search to find photos of yourself and your friends
• Save photos other people sync to you on your phone's camera roll
• Share directly on Facebook or Instagram, and send in Messenger if you want
You can download Moments from the App Store for free.