If you’re writing for the web, or quickly outlining longer articles, Typed features a full complement of keyboard shortcuts to both format and structure as you write. Quickly mark headings, Bold & Italics, Add Links - all easily within reach.
When you sit down to write, getting in the “zone” as quickly as possible is imperative. So when creating Typed we carefully studied the ideal environment - and built it. There’s Full Screen as you would expect, and then there’s Zen Mode. Eight carefully selected ambient soundtracks that heighten your focus - from rain to wind and more. All perfect for keeping calm and creating great content when you’re on a deadline.
- No clutter, no distractions. Just a perfectly honed set of tools to help you write and stay focused on the task at hand.
- Filter out life’s distractions with 8 calming soundtracks that aid your focus, allowing you to concentrate on your writing.
- Need to hit a word count, or stick to a character limit? Typed keeps you on target without cluttering your workspace.
- The dog will never eat your homework again - Auto Save keeps your content safe, with Versions support to retrieve an edit.
- Typedwriter & Focus modes: Typed vertically centres and highlights just the sentence or paragraph you’re working on. Great no matter whether you’re editing or writing.
- Built to help you write for the web without the need to know any code - Typed generates it all for you, and uses Markdown syntax to keep your writing easily readable.
- Never leave the keyboard again, with comprehensive keyboard shortcuts to help you structure and format.
You can purchase Typed from the App Store for $14.99.