Dropbox is the place for your photos, docs, videos, and other files. Files you keep in Dropbox are safely backed up and you can get to them from all your devices. It’s easy to send large files to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Create and edit Microsoft Office files from your iPhone or iPad
• Back up photos and videos automatically if you choose
• Share links to your largest files without using email attachments
• Access your files offline
What's New In This Version:
• 3D Touch support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s Plus
• From the Home Screen, 3D Touch gives you shortcuts to view your most recently actioned file or folder, Offline files, upload photos and videos, and search your Dropbox
• Inside the Dropbox app, use 3D Touch to Peek - lightly press a file name for a preview, or a folder to view its contents; and if you want to Pop from a preview into the full file or folder, just press a little deeper
• Updated illustrations
You can download Dropbox from the App Store for free. If you don't already have a Dropbox account you can get a free one from here.