OneDrive is the one place for everything in your work and personal life. It gives you free online storage for all your personal files so you can get to them from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. With OneDrive for Business, you also get storage for your work files so you can share and collaborate on them with other people at your work or school. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go
What's New In This Version:
• Save up frustration for other things—the app is more reliable and quicker than ever before.
• Write and draw on PDFs to your heart’s desire—smiley faces, signatures, whatever you see fit.
• Outlook Integration - Quickly share your files using the best email app for your iPhone.
• Add folders shared with you to your OneDrive to see them alongside your own folders and sync them on your computer.
• Use the VoiceOver accessibility feature to hear and work with items that are displayed in the app.
• Use the Document Picker to open files in your work or school account from other apps. (Requires iOS 8)
• FIXED: You should no longer see 2016 dates in the Photos views
• FIXED: Switching back to your app, when you have PIN code activated, no longer displays your OneDrive.
You can download OneDrive from the App Store for free.