Tweetbot is an award-winning, native Twitter client for the Mac. This full-featured client has fantastic support for multiple accounts and lists. It also has powerful mute filters, multiple column views, and much more.
What's New In This Version:
- New Activity View.
- Quoted tweets now show up in mentions.
- Play Twitter, Instagram, and Vine video within the app.
- Pinch to zoom images or resize the image view window.
- Support for uploading Twitter hosted videos.
- Retweets button in the status detail now shows who retweeted.
- Swipe-back gesture now works in the profile view.
- People search popover has been simplified and should return more relevant results.
- Direct message images are now displayed.
- Added "View > Scroll To Last Read" to easily return to last read tweet.
- Fixed the issue where you weren't able to see all list members.
- Fixed the issue where you wouldn't see "Subscribed Lists" in the timeline list picker or column button in bottom left of main window.
- Fixed the issue where you could keep clicking on media and get many loading views.
- Fixed the issues with the selected tweet not being fully visible while navigating using the up/down arrow or page up/down keys.
- If the search field is visible in a column titlebar and you press "esc" when search field not active it will now be dismissed.
- When viewing a status detail view, you can select words, control-click, and look up the word in the dictionary.
- Improved memory management.
- Many minor bug fixes.
You can purchase Tweetbot for Twitter from the App Store for $9.99.