How to Jailbreak Your iPhone on iOS 9 (Mac) [9.0.2]

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone on iOS 9 (Mac) [9.0.2]

edwinDanny - November 29, 2015 at 1:16pm
How to Jailbreak to my iPhone on iOS 9.1
Quark - November 23, 2015 at 2:55am
Will this work with 9.0.1 and not 9.0.2?
Jailbreaking since iPhone 3g -1st Fail :( - November 20, 2015 at 2:33am
It's not working on my iPhone 6S 9.0 - at 10% (not the instructed 65%) point it asks to unlock & do airplane mode again, then it freezes at 30% "Configuring the environment". I have find my iPhone OFF, passcode off, auto lock off. Tried 3 times. 1st just my reg iPhone, 2nd & 3rd attempt I deleted all data/settings & did it on a clean phone. No matter what stuck?
Shahriyar - November 17, 2015 at 11:57pm
Hi After the Jailbreak Siri does not respond and is not working anyone has this issue thanks I have the same is on my iPhone 6s Plus and my iPhone 6
The iDevice Pro - October 31, 2015 at 11:34pm
If you really need a tutorial to JB with these simpleton one-click JB's...then you probably shouldn't be jailbreaking in the first place...just sayin'...
Robear - October 30, 2015 at 8:01pm
I'm getting a not qualified for 6P message when doing the manual update fro 8.4 to 9.0.2 in iTunes. I presume that maybe apples isn't approving this version install any more. I guess I'm late.
slimsim - October 29, 2015 at 7:05pm
crashed my phone now what do I do?!?!?!?!?!?!? this jailbreak isn't as good as usual
Martin S Taylor - October 29, 2015 at 7:16pm
You restore from the backup you made. If the phone is seriously borked, you may have to do a full restore from the system file. Do you need help with this?
Imdbernd - October 29, 2015 at 1:49pm
Will I lose all music and apps I currently have on my phone while jailbreaking with Pangu?
Rollo - October 29, 2015 at 3:54am
Not stable!!!!! What a waste of time!!!!
abear1619 - October 29, 2015 at 12:18am
Anyone getting " Device is 7.1.2 only works on 9.0 - 9.0.2" ? Did iTunes restore to 9.0.2, rebooted, restarted my Mac, restored as new iPhone. All still with same result