With the Streaming Partners Program, video providers have access to a highly engaged streaming audience, and viewers have a more convenient way to manage their streaming subscriptions.
As part of the Streaming Partners Program, Amazon is responsible for:
● Driving all subscriber acquisition
● Making subscribing friction-free—credit cards are already on file
● Handling all customer service
● Managing all billing
● Managing credit card expirations
● Serving your content through high-quality, reliable streaming infrastructure
● Managing compatibility across hundreds of devices
Users benefit from:
● Free trials on all subscriptions
● Special Prime member pricing
● Latest episodes available simultaneous with broadcast
● Convenience of one account
● One Watchlist across all subscriptions
● Self-service cancellation of any subscription at anytime
● IMDb X-Ray integration
● Unified search and browse across subscriptions
● Unified voice search and ASAP on Fire TV
“The way people watch TV is changing, and customers need an easier way to subscribe to and enjoy multiple streaming subscriptions,” said Michael Paull, Vice President of Digital Video at Amazon. “With the Streaming Partners Program, we’re making it easy for video providers to reach highly engaged Prime members, many of whom are already frequent streamers, and we’re making it easier for viewers to watch their favorite shows and channels.”
Initial launch partners include: SHOWTIME, STARZ, A+E Network (Lifetime Movie Club), AMC (Shudder and SundanceNow Doc Club), Gaia, RLJ Entertainment (Acorn TV, Urban Movie Channel, Acacia TV), DramaFever (DramaFever Instant), Tribeca Short List, Cinedigm (Dove Channel, Docurama, CONtv), Smithsonian (Smithsonian Earth), IndieFlix (IndieFlix Shorts), Curiosity Stream, Qello, FlixFling (Cinefest, Nature Vision, Warriors and Gangsters, Dox, Monsters and Nightmares), BroadbandTV (Hooplakidz Plus), DEFY Media (ScreenJunkies Plus), Gravitas (Film Forum, Daring Docs, Fear Factory), and Ring TV Boxing.
Hit the link below to see the full set of content available to Prime members. If you want to become a streaming partner, click here.