This update includes new language support and bug fixes.
● Adds support for system language in Arabic, Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Malay, Portuguese (Portugal), and Vietnamese
● Adds support for Right-to-Left user interface
● Adds ability to switch between Latin and Hindi numerals for Arabic
● Adds a new complication for Islamic and Hebrew Calendars
● Adds support for Siri and dictation in Arabic (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates)
● Adds support for dictation in English (Malaysia), Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Portuguese (Portugal), and Vietnamese
● Resolves an issue that could prevent events from updating in the Calendar complication
● Fixes an issue that could prevent the time from displaying in Power Reserve mode
● Addresses issues that could prevent third party apps from launching
● Fixes an issue that could prevent third-party app icons from displaying correctly
● Fixes an issue that could cause instability when changing the system language
You can find instructions on how to update your Apple Watch software here.