2015 was kind of a big year for YouTube. Along with a year-long celebration of YouTube’s 10th birthday, YouTube creators and their fans introduced the planet to the latest dance crazes, opened up discussions about diversity and inclusion, and lip-synced in cars and onstage in front of the whole, wide world.
Here are the top trending videos of 2015...
- Silento- Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) #WatchMeDanceOn by Tianne King
- Clash of Clans: Revenge (Official Super Bowl TV Commercial) by Clash of Clans
- Crazy Plastic Ball PRANK!! by RomanAtwood
- Love Has No Labels | Diversity & Inclusion | Ad Council by Ad Council
- Lip Sync Battle with Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart and Jimmy Fallon by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
- Justin Bieber Carpool Karaoke by The Late Late Show with James Corden
- 6ft Man in 6ft Giant Water Balloon - 4K - The Slow Mo Guys by The Slow Mo Guys
- Golden boy Calum Scott hits the right note | Audition Week 1 | Britain's Got Talent 2015 by Britain's Got Talent
- Dover Police DashCam Confessional (Shake it Off) by Dover Police
- Mean Tweets - President Obama Edition by Jimmy Kimmel Live
YouTube got together 150 creators to make this year's YouTube Rewind video.
You can watch it below...