The classic The Sims 2: Pet Stories returns to the Mac, exclusively on the Mac App Store!
Based off of The Sims 2 engine, this updated version of The Sims Pet Stories includes several enhancements available for the first time on Mac:
• Native resolution support, including 4K and Retina!
• Drastically improved performance, thanks to an all new renderer
• Gesture Support for zoom and rotate
• Tons of bug fixes and tweaks
● The Sims 2: Pet Stories invites your Sims to care for and train loveable but unpredictable pets. Take on a variety of challenges as you compete for 1st place in a local pet show. Learn to tame a variety of pet personalities. You even unlock rewards along the way as you achieve set goals.
● The Brand-New Pet Show - Your Sims can train their pets to strut their stuff and earn rewards by getting them to navigate an agility course, including walking along a see-saw, running through tunnels, and jumping over obstacles.
● Open-Ended Freeplay Mode - You create your Sims and their pets (choose from 70 dog and 30 cat breeds), fulfill their desires or dash their hopes, and tell their stories.
● Two Complete Stories in Directed Story Mode - Play as Alice who needs to win the local Dog Show Competition (and the large cash prize) with her loveable dog Sam in order to save her house. Or follow Stephen, an executive chef whose highly predictable life is thrown into chaos when he’s forced to take care of his cousin’s spoiled cat, Diva.
You can purchase The Sims 2: Pet Stories from the App Store for $19.99.