Boxy gives you all the powerful features of Inbox by Gmail, with the convenience of a Mac email client. It's feature-rich, fast and reliable, with a sleek interface that fits OS X and looks familiar to Inbox users.
Boxy works with any Gmail account or Google Apps for Work account. If you haven't activated Inbox by Gmail already, you can do so via their mobile app.
* Compact and responsive design
* Multiple accounts support
* Works with any Gmail or Google Apps for Work account (after free activation via the official mobile app)
* Native OS X notifications
* Dock icon badge
* Menubar icon, colored blue to indicate new unread emails
* OS X shortcuts support, like Cmd+N to compose new messages or Cmd+F to search
* VIM shortcuts support (hit Shit+? to see the list)
* Drafts sync, start writing on Boxy e continue on mobile or web
* Sleek Dark theme (enable it in Window → Dark Theme)
* Reader Mode, for an awesome reading experience (engage it with Cmd+Shift+R)
* Hide attachments preview to make your Inbox cleaner
* Bundles, Snooze, Reminders and all the other Inbox great features
* Secure, lightweight, Retina ready and built for El Capitan
* Regular free updates
Note: Boxy doesn't have offline support at this time.
You can purchase Boxy from the App Store for $4.99.