This category-creating live-editing camera helps busy consumers, organizations, and event producers seamlessly share the engaging stories of their live events by putting the power and capabilities of a multi-camera production studio in their hands. Movi’s leading edge technology enables an entirely new kind of video sharing experience for a wide variety of uses – from concerts to conferences, sports to school plays, and the events that business owners of all sizes need to share online.
The Movi camcorder fits in the palm of your hand and features 150-degree all glass lens and 4k sensor. Using the companion iOS app you can control up to nine virtual HD cameras and pan, zoom, and cut between multiple live shots. Built-in people detection and movement tracking features allow Movi to make camera movement and editing decisions automatically. Users can share their fully edited videos immediately to their favorite social networks or simultaneously stream their event live with an optional subscription starting at less than $9 per month.
Jesse Hertzberg, CEO of Livestream, said, “Livestream creates products that enable anyone to share experiences through live video, unlocking a world where every event is available online. Unlike anything else on the market, Movi is packed with features and functionality that were previously only available to TV studios and companies willing to spend many thousands of dollars on equipment and manpower.”
Here's a look at some of Movi's features...
Live Edit in HD
• Live editing on the fly between 9 virtual HD cameras using an easy-to-use iPhone app, with simple features that include: tap to cut, pinch to zoom, and drag to pan.
• Automated editing mode with smart people recognition and movement tracking.
• Minimum input/maximum output: 4K sensor captures high-quality video, built-in microphone array and DSP provides stellar audio quality.
• Stream live in HD with quality and ease – broadcast your event live on the web and mobile (with an optional subscription).
• Store now, share later – includes 16GB microSD card to record and store your video, plus built-in features that make it easy to share your video immediately on websites, social networks or via email.
• Cloud connected, Wi-Fi enabled to ensure high-quality Internet connectivity.
Simple, Unobtrusive Design
• One pocket-sized camera does it all.
• Stealthy enough to put right on stage with the action.
• No rig required – designed to set up in seconds and get out of the way so you can stay
focused on the event, not the gear.
• Comes with everything you need to start your production, including a mount to attach
Movi to virtually any stand.
Pricing and Availability:
Livestream has already begun manufacturing Movi, which will ship in early April for $399. Starting today you can get a special $200 limited time pre-order discount at the link below.