Designed with families, small businesses, and small office / home office in mind, Apollo makes it easy for a group of members to store, access and share selected data from wherever they happen to be.
● Huge Storage Space—available to all members, with no recurring fees. Up to 4TB.
● Quick Access to Personal Content from Anywhere—Apollo’s mobile app offers fast access and speedy playback of stored videos and other media content wherever the Internet is available.
● Each member gets private space and sharing control—unlike other solutions.
● Easy to set up and use from any device, anywhere—you don’t need to mess with several apps or hook up a PC to manage your Apollo.
● Private and Secure—Apollo provides peace of mind knowing that all data is off the Web, safe and secure on your personal Cloud, with all transactions encrypted.
● Elegant, quiet yet sturdy design—well suited for a desk, entertainment center or closet.
● Social Elements—Apollo enables friends and family to comment on and discuss shared content such as videos and photos within an entirely private environment.
“With the ubiquity of connected electronic devices and digital technology, data storage isn’t just a problem for the enterprise, it’s also a problem in the family home,” said Vijay Char, VP Business Development, PROMISE Technology. “Apollo lets users control all data and sharing—making it a better option for consumers who currently use Web-based cloud solutions but worry about services going down or losing data altogether, or having their information commandeered by Big Data marketers or, worse, breached and exploited by hackers.”
Apollo will be available soon, exclusively at Apple stores. Please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for updates.